Friday, July 27, 2007

Carter, exhausted from lunch...


Carter couldn't keep his eyes open after he had his lunch. He was all tuckered out...(his outfit is compliments of grandma nancy...something Mark wore when he was a little boy!)
The day flew by...We barely did anything (it seemed)
Carter and Sydney helped me make banana bread and some jello pudding, along w/a roast for dinner...
The kids had baths....one of those quick/boring days...
Ever have days like that?
I had a baby shower to go to this evening for Kelly. So, Mark took the kids to his parents for some play-time.
I will sign on again soon! Have a FABULOUS weekend!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

So cute, Krista!

Anonymous said...

Krista,

Hey how are you? I haven't talked to you in forever and I just stumbled across your blog through Karie's. I'm going to add your link to my blog...hope all is well!

Kelli

Krista said...

Hi Kelli.
I am doing well...how is your pregnancy? Exciting? Babies are truly a blessing, as you will soon find out.
Keep in touch...if you have pregnancy questions email me, no problem, I just got done for the third time!

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!