Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Play-date


Here are my 3 little musketeers...
We had a good day today.
Alli slept ok last night, I got a 5 hour stretch and than a 2 hour stretch...
Sydney is working on no pull-up's at night so we had some issues changing her pants in the middle of the night. Thankfully Carter slept through everything.
We had a play-date w/our friends today. The kids played in the pool, had lunch and watched Nemo.
Just got home, so I better go finish supper.
The kids and daddy are picking up grandma from the airport. They can hardly wait to see her. And tomorrow starts the first day that Sydney will make BLBBC's VBS.
Talk again

1 comment:

Ruthy said...

Good job with the picture! I forgot to tell you that there's a bottle here - you probably already discovered that. =0) I'll bring it Saturday; the boys have a game at 8:00, so I was thinking I'd bring her over after that? Probably around 10:30-11:00. Does that sound good?

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!