Monday, July 23, 2007

Our Weekend

Well, we had a great weekend, enjoying our new deck. Mark put together his new grill (you can't have a new deck w/out a new grill!)
We had some friends over and had a blast Friday night...Fure and Shannon, it was fun catching up with them! Their little guy Jack is so cute....we will be praying for you guys this week as you move!
Saturday, I was running errands, looking for a new patio set, which I didn't find. Sydney spent the day at Grandpa's wearing him out!!!!
Sunday, we had Junior church again, the kids were really good, and we had an interesting evening service, hearing how our teens went to Mexico! They all seemed to learn the power of prayer which is huge! So, if you have any prayer requests, let me know, and I will be happy to post them, and please pray for those on my list! Thanks!!!
Well, Mark is on his way home from his softball game, they were playing Fourth's good team, so lets cross our fingers and see if they won!
I will be posting tomorrow or the next day...
Talk to you...

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!