Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy 4th of July to you all!
We had a fun 4th. We spent it at Mark's parents house. His grandma and aunt made it out along w/his other Aunt and Uncle Salley. The kids played in the pool and we had a nice b-bque...we were in bed around 10, so no sitting out doing the whole fireworks scene for us this year.
It was nice to have a day off for Mark in the middle of the week. Something to rejuvenate him for the rest of the work week.
Thursday was a nice day, we got Alli's pictures taken and ran a few errands, avoiding the heat indoors (we bought a pool)
Friday, I kept the kids outside most of the day, we played in our little kiddie pool. Played at the park. And just enjoyed the outdoors (we kept Alli inside for most of the day)!
We are dreading the hot weekend...but, I guess it's better than snow! :)
Tomorrow we are going to Aunt Janet's birthday party...we are always up for some ice cream cake, how about you?
Signing off for now. I got to hit the sack.
Krista

1 comment:

Ruthy said...

So sorry we missed you on Friday - next time! =0) I'll give you a holler when I'm headed your way next time, and maybe we can make a plan.

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!