Thursday, July 26, 2007

VBS

Sydney attended VBS last night at BLBBC, she really enjoyed it. They really do it up there...they got the popcorn, snow cones, cotton candy, fish pond, pictures, etc... It looks really cool! Anyways, we are going back again tonight.
Carter and Sydney have been home during the day lately...and playing in the pool. I took a picture today of it, so I will add it later on.
Alli has slept from 10:30pm-6am the past few nights...so "knock on wood" she will keep that pattern up!
She is growing up so quickly. She smiles and coo's at us.
It looks like we are getting some pretty bad storms soon...and I hear Alli crying for some food!
Post later on!

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!