Sunday, July 15, 2007

BRENDA HAD HER BABY!

How exciting!!!
Brenda had her baby, Saturday July 14th (our anniversary) at around 5:30am.
Faith Breanne was 8lbs 12oz, 21 3/4 in...has some dark hair, and resembles Sydney.
I haven't gotten to talk w/her...so I can post details later.
Mark and I celebrated our 6th anniversary at VALLEYFAIR, all day long Saturday. Thanks to wonderful friends. Jeff and Char Horner, they took ALL 3 kids for us! We had a blast, and so did our kids! THANKS GUYS!!!
We had a good week last week, Mark won his softball game.
Sydney was able to play with her friend Brone for 2 days while they were in town, gathering their things.
Carter and I had dr appointments, and Carter had some shots...he is healthy, in the 75% for height and 50% on weight. So, just right!
Got to gooooo...Alli's hungry...OH, she's getting so big!
Krista

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!