Sunday, October 26, 2008

Snow!

I am so sick of political ads! I can't stand anymore tv ads...anyone else had it?! I can't believe that it was snowy today, we noticed it in church. I am having a Pampered Chef show tomorrow at my house, crossing my fingers that I will have a few people coming!
I am heading to the cities, about 4am Tuesday to be at court all day for Heidi. Pray for safety and quick decisions from the courts. Truth to be spoken and wisdom for the judge. We will come back Wednesday so Sydney can enjoy her AWANA party. Friday is halloween already and we are having a little halloween party here with some friends hoping to go "hard core" trick or treating :)
Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!