Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bats, anyone?

YUCK! I left the apartment this morning and gathered the kids up in our hallway downstairs, we were headed to the trazona...and while I was leaving, I noticed a little black thing on the wall. It was a bat! YUCK!!!! GROSS!! I immediately called our "superman"...Mark and he came home and caught it in an ice cream pail and let it go...We still hear it "screaming" around our building, hoping to fly back in...get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had a pretty good weekend, we stayed at Burntside LK and spent the night at some friends. We went for a boat ride and enjoyed the sites and islands about there. We grilled and had bonfires.
We visited Babbit Baptist again Sunday, and Monday we barely left the house. I think it snowed it was so cold outside!
Tonight we are headed for Seamers Park and the kids and I might walk Trazona tomorrow...
Hope all is well!
Still pray for our house. Thanks.

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!