Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ely

It's a beautiful day in Ely. Weather is picture perfect! In the upper 50's maybe even 60? I am sure it will be snowing here soon, since we just got 4 inches this past weekend (no, I am not kidding!)
I had a MOPS brunch this morning, it was really nice. It might be our last one completely, we might transfer over to Bible Studies instead.
I have been reading "Created to be his Help Meet" lately along with my devotions. That book is so good! Thanks for suggesting it Shannon!
Remember ladies, if you are married, you were created to be your husbands help meet. Not to complete your own agenda! It's his life you are to be a help meet too...wow, how convicting!
I am pretty discouraged lately over our house. I know God's timing is perfect...but I think my patience is running out. I am on an emotional roller coaster and am ready to get off.

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!