Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weekend! Basketball!

Well, the weekend is here!YEAH!
Yesterday Paula came over for some fellowship. It is so neat, how we can instantly connect with people because the Holy Spirit is dwelling in us...isn't it?
We are planning to attend Ely's Gospel Tabernacle church on Sunday, we are trying it out and this coming Sunday they have a special service. Paula and her husband and their two kids are going to be visiting there as well. I think we are going to go out for lunch or get together afterwards.
Today, we are going to check out the Bear Center Museum in town.
We might window shop and than we have to get back in time for BASKETBALL! Two very important games toinght :)!
I have been in constant prayer over our house to sell this weekend...So, if you think of us, pray for our house to sell. I know God has a purpose for waiting, and He knows best.

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!