Friday, March 28, 2008

Long Week

It has been a long week for me. I think because the weather is cold and we have been cooped up inside!
Yesterday we went outside for a walk and were popsicles when we got back! But, it was funny to see the kids just soaking up the outdoors!
We went to the library to pick up books mid-week and today the kids are listening to story time. This afternoon I am doing my first "hostessing"...a lady I met at church, mops groups is coming over for some "girl chat". I am excited!
Alli is crawling all over the place and getting into mischief! She bounces in her bed in the morning and is starting a stuborn/fiesty streak (wonder where she got that?) :)
Carter got his haircut by me the 2nd time...it looks good!
Sydney is ready to have playdates and meet more kids her age.
I am reading a couple of good books that I would highly recommend..."Excellent Wife" and "The Power of a Praying Wife"...I am learning so much through the Bible and these great books. Something I especially learned...I try to change Mark/others sometimes. But, if I truly believe God answers prayers...why don't I ask God about it? Instead of power of my words to change, why don't I sit back and ask God to use his powers to do any changing? Interesting?
Anyways...this weekend I think we are going to explore the museums in Ely. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!