Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy!

Hi! It's been pretty busy lately! Friday night we went to the ECFE family fun night. It was pretty busy. I ran into a couple of the moms I met the night before. The kids were able to dance around on the dance floor (it wasn't bump/grind trashy stuff), it was more like "if your happy and you know it" and oldies the kids just ran around and burned off some energy. I actually left sweating! It was so fun! We ended up going out to Pizza Hut for dinner.
Saturday was a fun trip to Duluth, and Sunday was visiting a new church. I will post more later, the library guy is kicking us out!

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!