Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weight Watchers

My life is quite busy, so forgive me if I don't post as often as I use too...
I started Weight Watchers on Monday...so keep me accountable in the food department! I have been doing well so far but, it's only Thursday. I try to power walk about 3-4 miles a day. I definitely have been cutting back my food intake and drink water only.
Alli is having problems pooping again! What a bummer! So, pray for her.
Sydney is so excited to start Awana program next week...she asks everyday.
Carter is loving books, and is saying alot more words. He says. Please, Cuse Me, Ball, Book, Alli, Ndiny, and more! He is so cute!
Alli is cooing, giggling and jumping in her johnny jump up! Loving it!
Today I have Micah, Logan and Haellie...they are all doing good. Micah fell asleep on the couch, Logan is driving his cars all over and Sydney is reading books.
Oh, for Christmas, Carter AND Sydney love hot wheel cars...Sydney is turning into a tom-boy with all these males all over!
Better go start dinner!

1 comment:

Kirk, Bren, Faith said...

Hey Krista,
It is so funny because I am like blogging everyday now that I am home w/ Faith, and everyone else is like crazy busy, o well:) Hope you are doing great! I miss you all!
Bren

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!