Thursday, September 13, 2007

Life, Kids, etc...

Our days just seem to fly by, how about yours?
I miss the days when Mark and I were by ourselves, snuggling in bed watching TV w/dinner in our lap...how relaxing! Oh well...this busyness is good too..
Yesterday, it was pretty nice outside, the kids and I played out in the yard.
Today it's pretty rainy and windy, but I think it will pass soon, so we can go out later on, after quiet time.
Alli goes in to the dr tomorrow...it should be fairly quick, and than I think we are hanging out w/Melanie for the night?
I really need my hair colored! It's been since June, when I got partial.
Volleyball tournaments this weekend at school...GO GIRLS!
I will update next time with pictures! :)

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!