Friday, September 14, 2007

Just for Auntie Brenda

Hi Brenda...Here are some updated pictures of Alli, finally! She is heading to Children's hosptial today for testing on her colon! After that we will pick up daddy from work, and go out to dinner with my sister Melanie and Great Grandma Meyers! It should be a great day! All play and NO WORK! *Congrats to Char Horner for Graduating from Flight Attendant school! She looks so sophisticated and sheek in her new hair, nails, and her over all look! She looks great!

3 comments:

Kirk, Bren, Faith said...

Hey Krista,

thanks for the pics! Alli is so cute!!!!
We will be praying for her!

Love
Bren and Faith

Kirk, Bren, Faith said...

you still need to update my blog on your site

Ruthy said...

Sydney - I love you, too. I miss you SO much. Can you come and play with me? Can we eat dinner together? And go to a waterpark?

Love,
Zoe

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!