Friday, June 29, 2007

TGIF

I am so glad that it is Friday today! That means we get Mark the whole weekend to ourselves.
Today was a fun day for the kids and I.
Some friends came up and we went to the park and than out to lunch at the kids favorite... McDonalds!
Sydney and Maddie played tag and a few other make-believe games...
Carter and Eryn ran around trying to catch up to the big kids...and Mackenzie loved swinging.
Tonight we are going to have Becky/Chris over for dinner.
Carter took a tumble out of the wagon on the way home from the park...his head has a scrap and it bothers him every once in a while. Sydney fell out too, but she cried just b/c she was worried about Carter...my sensitive child.
Alli is doing good...she had two 5 hour stretches last night! it was nice for me, b/c I was exhausted.
I am catching up on lots of laundry! Got to goooooo...have a great weekend!

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!