Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend and more!

We went to the Mn State Fair on Friday, it was so much fun...we had all three kids w/us...was that interesting! We had my favorite. Sweet corn! YUMMY!...and mini donuts were a close second.
Saturday was a relaxing day...hanging out at home and in the evening we went to our neighborhood block party. It was fun getting to know the neighbors better!
Sunday was usual. Church, nursery duties, and we had some friends over for some fellowship. Jenni and Josh Kidd. That was fun!
Today was the start of a new road for the kids and I. We are now watching 2 more boys. Mainly part-time.
We had fun w/Micah Horner this morning. We played around the house, went for a mile walk to the park...Ate lunch and colored...
And, this afternoon...we are having Logan over...we are watching him part-time as well...
I will keep you posted and update pictures...
I am tired, but need to start on dinner!
Krista

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!