Thursday, August 16, 2007

Steele County Fair

We headed down to the Steele County Fair, and annual tradition in my family since I was 8 years old! I had to keep up the tradition!
We had so much fun. The kids saw alot of interesting animals, we rode rides for 4 hours with Sydney, Carter had a 2 hour nap and Alli kept my grandma entertained. It was loads of fun, my sister Melanie came along with us. Needless to say, we rolled in the driveway after 11pm last night and we are dragging tired today!
We have been pretty busy w/Sharon and Brandon Black who are in town as well.. I will try and post a picture of the kids, all the cousins...
Talk to you

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!