Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Funny Story!


I have a funny story about Alli, while we were up in Brainerd last week.
She has a weird poop schedule, usually every 5 days, and I think it is due to her large colon.
Anyways,
We were out for lunch at Rafferty's pizza in town and I could tell Alli started pooping...well, she kept going, and going, and going...so much that she had it squirting out of the side of her diaper. It looked like a volcano, pushing and pushing out. (I was holding her, while she was going, and Mark had just left to get a soft drink refill) While it was spilling out the side, I had it fall on the coloring papers you get at the restaurant. I rushed her to the bathroom, trying to contain my composure.
It was cleaned up in 5 minutes...but it was the funniest thing we have seen in a while!

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!