Friday, August 1, 2008

Conversion to 21st Century has begun...

Well, Mark didn't make it home until about 11:30 last night! Working on getting all their computers and files and posts ready for the big weekend conversion...Pray that all goes well and that he can be a testimony to his coworkers who aren't saved. I am baking and cooking and keeping food over there so they stay full and content, it's the only thing I can do to help, if it really helps at all.
Melanie got up here safe and sound last night...how fun!!! We are heading to Fall Lake Beach/Park today and than take her to the Trazona trail.
Funny story...Wednesday night, Mark went up to the BWCA to go fishing and I had the kids for the evening and we invited Sydney's friends who are twins over to play...while I was bringing them home I didn't realize I left the keys in the passenger side door, and basically the next morning we couldn't find Mark's keys...and he finally found them hanging on the door!!! Oops! Good thing we live in Ely and are driving a 1993 Chevrolet luminia...or else the end result might not be the same.

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!