Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Busy

I can't even remember what I blogged about last time, it's been that crazy busy here!
We have moved all our stuff out of our St Francis home up to our new home in Ely...thanks to a lot of help from Jack and Nancy...so THANK YOU!
We are priming and vingerizing the cupboards right now and will be painting them white...we are looking for a new reliable vehicle...we are thinking about a suburban.
Alli's doing well, being very independent...however she is scared of our wooden stairs and sreams "momma...mommma" everytime she wants me to come and get her. Sydney is busy with VBS at the Tab and they are having a play next week we will be attending. Carter is growing quickly too, he loves playing with Sydney and putting puzzles together and driving his trucks...the kids really love swimming and fishing. Sydney learned how to swim this weekend with the help of our good friend Bill.
Jack and Mark went out fishing in Mark's new boat this past weekend and caught 6 fish, northern, walleye, bass...we will be having a fish fry this weekend, I am thinking.
Mark and I are going to be leaving for an overnight BWCA trip. We are heading to Lake Isabella searching for a moose...I really want to see a bear, but Mark wants to see a Moose, who knows maybe we will see both by Saturday afternoon, so we can come back to stay in a hotel (that's my type of camping) Mark likes to rough it... I am starting to teach Sunday school at Ely Baptist this fall, so that will be fun.
Just Busy, Busy, Busy...OH! A book suggestion to all parents! "Power of Praying Parent"!!!!! AWESOME!
Have a good week...and please, come visit!

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!