Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun week

I am heading to the cities Tuesday-Sunday for a dr appointment and to celebrate Carter's birthday.
I was painting the bathroom today a fun blue color, boy does my back kill...and I am exhausted, but it was worth it!
Wednesday I am planning to get together with the girls and than visit 1st Baptist for church in the evening.
Thursday I am meeting my grandma for lunch with the kids and than maybe visiting IKEA.
Friday I am going to run to Ely to pick up Mark and make it back before the kids go to bed...
Saturday we are having a birthday party for Carter (thomas theme)
Sunday we head back to good ole Ely.
Have a good week...and we don't have our cell phones anymore so if you want to get ahold of us this week call Jack and Nancy.

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!