Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting Outside!

Text ColorWe have been going outside everyday this week...enjoying the dustings of snow. It's about 20 degree weather, but we had to get out to get that fresh air.
I filled up with gas for only $41 today! I was so excited?! That filled 25.75 gallons!!! HOW EXCITING!
Tomorrow we are meeting friends on the trazona and playing in the snow and than going to their house for lunch.
Sunday's program was pretty neat, mainly music and thanking God for being such a good God. The only weird part was when we finished with the hymn "When we all get to heaven"...since we were from all different religions, I just thought it was weird. Our church is doing movie nights Sunday nights and this Sunday is playing the movie "Facing the Giants"...if you haven't seen that...you got to! It's great.
We were planning on visiting Heidi this weekend up in DL, but the 11 hour drive is holding us back, so it's Ely all weekend long :) I will let you know how it goes...
Can't wait until Thanksgiving! Trying to think of a good tradition we can start as a family...Also, I have been thinking about how the world and even us christians fog the whole Christmas season by focusing on shopping, gifts and baking...I really want my kids to focus on Christ and what he gave us for the season, so if you have any ideas on what I can do to really have the kids enjoy christmas by Christ as the focus...I am all ears!!!!

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!