Friday, June 20, 2008

Family

We had a good time with family last week. We met in Brainerd and hung out...Mark was able to fish alot with the men and we tended to the babies...
Back to reality this week, work!
I had another asthma, breathing problem this week again...and the dr is quite sure it's our apartment enviroment.
Mold and cigarette's are in the walls, and it's causing my breathing problem. So, we need to move out asap...we are looking at buying a lot in town/close to town and just building a new house. (everything here is 100 years old for rent, nothing new, and I can't handle the molds/other house allergens)...so, pray that our house sells quickly. We did have a showing yesterday, but haven't heard back anything.
We all have colds right now, and are planning on meeting with some builders this weekend.
Carter is still hitting the big potty. YEAH!!!!
Have a good week.

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!