Monday, October 8, 2007

Ho Hum Day

Hey.
Today is a ho hum day.
I was going through my clothes, seeing what fits and what doesn't. I got a pile of clothes to go out.
I am watching Haellie all week. Logan is coming here after school soon.
The kids are really into hot wheels cars and matchbox cars. It's fun!
Alli pooped by herself today, yahoo!
I get weighed in today from Weight Watchers...I really enjoy the program. I have rediscovered apples and caramel, banana's and rice crispies, and much more!
We painted Carter's room brown this weekend, it looks so nice!
Well...better go wait for Logan!
Have a great day!
Krista

1 comment:

Shannon Fure said...

Hey - we had a great time with you the other night. Hope we can do it again sometime. I love seeing all of the pictures! You're doing a great job! And thanks for all of the tips with Jack! Good luck with WW - I am doing pretty well on it, too! I really do enjoy it!

About Me

I am a wife and mother of three beautful children. I like to keep busy up here in Ely, since there isn't much to do. Sydney is in preschool, and I take the kids to ECFE every week. I am starting a ladies bible study 2 times a month and am also leading another bible study, twice a month. We love hiking, boating, fishing and going on dates together...we love our new life up here in Ely!